• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is Fatt Fhule's Idea of a Franchise QB

Proudiddy

I don't like Rhule as a coach, but I really don't agree with making fun of his weight. The dude is bad at his job, but do you call every Walmart worker who doesn't know where something is something mean? If yes, then get some help. If no, then don't be a hypocrite with the coach of a team that has literally 0 bearing/meaning to your life.

• Pie 5

15 hours ago, Asaria said:

I don't like Rhule as a coach, but I really don't agree with making fun of his weight. The dude is bad at his job, but do you call every Walmart worker who doesn't know where something is something mean? If yes, then get some help. If no, then don't be a hypocrite with the coach of a team that has literally 0 bearing/meaning to your life.

No excuse to be a fat coach.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

On 12/29/2021 at 3:51 PM, PandaMan said:

I’ve noticed this as well.  Cam looks comfortable in there, I haven’t really seen any happy feet or the like.  He stands tall and will throw it.  Will it be batted down at the line or bounce off his receiver’s hands?  Probably, but Darnold looks panicked almost every time he drops back 

And we haven’t won a fuging game with comfy cam.

8 hours ago, Call Me James said:

No excuse to be a fat coach.

Andy Reid is big for a coach and you never see people make fun of him. Why? Because he's winning, that's why. We need to stop with the personal attacks around here, Rhule is a human being at the end of the day and for all we know, he could have a legitimate reason for his bigger size.

46 minutes ago, Asaria said:

Andy Reid is big for a coach and you never see people make fun of him. Why? Because he's winning, that's why. We need to stop with the personal attacks around here, Rhule is a human being at the end of the day and for all we know, he could have a legitimate reason for his bigger size.

People (including Reid himself) make fun of Andy Reid's size all the time. He's literally the coaching go-to for general fat jokes, digs about going to KC for the BBQ, and the like.

And there's no "legitimate reason for his bigger size" – he eats more than his body requires, full stop. Discipline can overcome any and all the 'reasons' for obesity – immobility, hypothyroidism (the effects of which are totally wiped out by a cheap generic), genetics, etc. Reid and Rhule could get down to healthy BMIs if they had the willpower. But they do not. 

Edited by Borat
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Asaria said:

Sorry, he's unhealthy. He should be healthier.

Being in a profession where he demands those under him to be in peak physical condition or risk losing their own jobs just makes it worse. 

There's no excuse to be that fat with all of the resources at his disposal and his own personal knowledge of the subject. 

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

And we haven’t won a fuging game with comfy cam.

Hard to win any games when your defense is giving up 30+ points a game and you’ve also sunk all your resources into your defense.  Cam hasn’t been great but this whole team sucks from top to bottom 

On 12/29/2021 at 3:26 PM, Mr. Scot said:

...what has the best chance of saving Rhule's ass.

It is safe to assume this will be the basis of all of Matt's decisions going forward.

That is why he needs to be fired one week from this Sunday when the Panthers season ends.

Matt's short term interests no longer align with the long term interests of this franchise.

4 hours ago, Asaria said:

To his credit, Andy Reid also embraces the fat memes.  Every time he wins a game or something he makes a comment about celebrating with a huge burger or some ribs.  Making fun of someone’s appearance is a low blow but Andy at least has fun with it 

• Pie 1

People (including Reid himself) make fun of Andy Reid's size all the time. He's literally the coaching go-to for general fat jokes, digs about going to KC for the BBQ, and the like.

And there's no "legitimate reason for his bigger size" – he eats more than his body requires, full stop. Discipline can overcome any and all the 'reasons' for obesity – immobility, hypothyroidism (the effects of which are totally wiped out by a cheap generic), genetics, etc. Reid and Rhule could get down to healthy BMIs if they had the willpower. But they do not. 

Literally today. 

Edited by Borat
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, PandaMan said:

To his credit, Andy Reid also embraces the fat memes.  Every time he wins a game or something he makes a comment about celebrating with a huge burger or some ribs.  Making fun of someone’s appearance is a low blow but Andy at least has fun with it 

Adding onto this, this is an actual quote from Reid today when asked about new years resolutions: “I was going to say eat less, but then I’d feel like Pinocchio.”  Everyone loves Andy Reid because he’s a fun guy and a great offensive mind.  No one cares about his weight besides his family I guess if they want him to be healthier. I think the “Fatt Fhule” stuff just rolls so great off the tongue.  He’s not even that fat, just a basic dad bod, but it works so well.  

• Pie 1

On 12/30/2021 at 10:46 AM, Asaria said:

Relax.  It isn't a personal insult based off of his appearance.  It's more a convenient insult that rhymes with his name, so it's cheap and easy to use.  I dont care if he was was 170 lbs., I would probably still use it as an insult because it's demeaning, not because it's reflective of or judgmental of his personal appearance or weight.  

Growing up, my friends and I would call each other fat and I was 9% body fat into my twenties lol.  I would joke it was more a mindset than a physical state.

I get everyone is not me, and in this day and age, everyone is hypersensitive, but I don't mean it as a personal attack on his appearance or weight.

I'd also like to add, I have seen this criticism multiple times now, yet funny, I don't see people getting sensitive about calling him a fool.  So, judgments on our opinions of his intelligence is okay, but perceived slights about his weight are not?

Again, it was meant as a general insult, not a personal attack.  Yes, he is a human being, and that matters, but this hypersensitivity and everyone looking to be offended is a bit excessive imo.

• Pie 3