• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we all agree for once??

WOW!!

1 minute ago, Growl said:

after the QB performance we just saw?

like lol

also lol at calling QB a “glamor” position

What QBS looks good after being sacked 8 fuging Times.. And I think Sam sucks regardless but nobody looks good when your Oline is that broken that no matter what blitz a team does it gets 2 free rushers all the time..

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You could give Rhule the '90s Cowboys OL and we'd still suck. He's trash. We're trash as long as he's here.

Well I still want to build the 90's Cowboys line anyway.. No matter who the coach is.. Build the Cowboys 90 line for the next coach then..

Edited by WOW!!

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Since you got the answer.. Who was in that draft that you would have drafted instead of DB, Gross Matos, and Chinn..

Don't take hours googling because you seem to know what was there in 2020..

A little sensitive are we? Mr WOW, I’m not trying to debate/argue with you. My point is simple and factual. we ALL knew our Oline had been neglected sense even before Jordan Gross retired. The Great Matt Rhule “builder of programs” decided to not even ATTEMPT to address the OLine And decided to use every 2020 draft pick to enhance the defense.

The Oline remains putrid and the Defense sucks.  

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

What QBS looks good after being sacked 8 fuging Times.. And I think Sam sucks regardless but nobody looks good when your Oline is that broken that no matter what blitz a team does it gets 2 free rushers all the time..

Sam darnold has had plenty of opportunities to play QB behind a capable OL, he had opportunities today and made poor decisions with the football.

now Sam darnold can go kick rocks while the panthers 1st round QB plays behind a couple free agent signings on the offensive line.

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Well I still want to build the 90's Cowboys line anyway.. No matter who the coach is.. Build the Cowboys 90 line for the next coach then..

oh here’s the problem

the 90s cowboys would get massacred in the current nfl

1 minute ago, Growl said:

Sam darnold has had plenty of opportunities to play QB behind a capable OL, he had opportunities today and made poor decisions with the football.

now Sam darnold can go kick rocks while the panthers 1st round QB plays behind a couple free agent signings on the offensive line.

Did you just type that we have a capable OL? Is that you, Rhule?

Just now, Billy Love said:

A little sensitive are we? Mr WOW, I’m not trying to debate/argue with you. My point is simple and factual. we ALL knew our Oline had been neglected sense even before Jordan Gross retired. The Great Matt Rhule “builder of programs” decided to not even ATTEMPT to address the OLine And decided to use every 2020 draft pick to enhance the defense.

The Oline remains putrid and the Defense sucks.  

Well this is where we disagree.. I think The Defense doesn't suck.. But The Oline has been neglected and it has been a long time.. But I can't be mad at the 2020 draft when I can Atleast see the young talent on defense developing.. I just wish they did the opposite in 2021 on Oline..