• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TMJ to IR

ncfan

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I wouldn’t call him (or Derrick Brown) a bust YET but they are both not trending in the right direction. It’s only fair they get another evaluation under different coaches - 

but if I was Brown I would STFU mocking hard working people bagging groceries while he takes in millions being terrible at his job. 

I just can't see making any judgment of Marshall besides maybe being injury prone (which is a problem), but I can't even say that with any surety because I don't trust Rhule. 

7 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

What a fuging waste.  Just to spite the Saints.  How fuging dumb is this FO?  We draft a WR (which we dont need) that was hurt and hasnt done poo all year.   Godalmighty

He would have had a 1,000 yard season with the Saints. 

20 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I just can't see making any judgment of Marshall besides maybe being injury prone (which is a problem), but I can't even say that with any surety because I don't trust Rhule. 

I’m with ya; while I’m not very optimistic on TMJ or Brown it’s only fair they get a shot with new coaches. 

17 hours ago, mav1234 said:

he looked great preseason for sure.  give him another full offseason and season with this staff and he'll probably be out of the NFL. our WR coaching is particularly bad - DJ is a good example of how even a great receiver is regressing under these clowns... It isn't too late for DJ (he'll probably escape to another team), but it probably will be for some of these guys.

At this point I really hope he makes career decisions and moves to a better team. 

Who knows if he's any good at all? It's not like he had much time on the field, or plays that could get him the ball.

We were too busy running plays in an attempt to get DJ and CMC killed and making sure that we had plenty of opportunities for Sideshow Rob Anderson to drop balls.

Woof, this was a bad, bad season.