• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Audio: The State of the Panthers (Fox Sports Upstate)

ellis

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

My biggest concern is that there's not someone between Rhule and Tepper that know how to build a franchise.

Fitterer is a pawn that may or may not be good at his job. Rhule is in charge of everything we he shouldn't be.

Who knows what Tepper is thinking about this mess.  But whatever it is he shouldn't be in charge of the football leadership decisions.  

First and foremost they need someone in there that knows how to run a successful pro football organization. Until that happens expect more of the same.

It really is staggering to me that Tepper walked into the building, admitted he knew very little about the "football side of things" and didn't bring in someone proven to help him transition and set the program in the right direction.

I mean...that's incredibly stupid.

• Pie 2

Hearing the story about rhule taking the panthers offer to the giants and asking them to match it shoulda been a huge red flag.  In my opinion 

This isn’t working and keeping him for another year is just prolonging the inevitable along with killing our roster with poor draft  decisions and fa decisions.
This group can’t evaluate talent to save their azz. The entire free agent moves last year on offensive line shows you what they know. Not to mention the rookie debacle.

The insertion of miller back into starting lineup another head scratcher.  Honestly Miller doesn’t belong on a nfl roster that guy straight up sucks. And rhule throws him back in starting lineup every chance he gets 

5 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

Hearing the story about rhule taking the panthers offer to the giants and asking them to match it shoulda been a huge red flag.  In my opinion

Slimy is the best word for it. From here it looks like Dave Gettleman got his final revenge on us. We got played.

• Pie 1