• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Ellis reporting Fitterer and Rhule will meet with media today

Dorian Gray

I watched the Fitterer presser because he is more committed to the truth--reality.  I heard him mention "both lines" many times, and when asked about re-signing veterans like DJax or Reddick, he referenced the need to focus on the lines while endorsing re-signing both.

He defended Brady C's role as a LT, and he mentioned that Brown played well at RG---I have to think they are going to bring in  a Center.  If we draft (doubtful one is found in free  agency) a LT, then BC moves to LG--but they are penciling him in as a starter.

So look for a big center signing in free agency.  That is step 1.  Then if they sign a starting caliber Guard, it could be that the plan is to develop BC as the LT---I really heard his success at LT radiating through both Rhule and Fitterer.

Signing OL would not be as expensive as signing a free agent QB.  I think we will draft a QB IF we can address the OL and DT needs in free agency.  Let's hope we take it more seriously than we did this year when we signed Elf and Erv.

Edited by MHS831