• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This HC Rhule guy is just downright embarrassing

saX man

5 minutes ago, Rubi said:

This can’t be real with the 2 of you. I’m gonna let you guys continue to hang yourselves. 

meanwhile the rest of us + Twitter will continue to roast rhule on how dopey he was during his interview in regard to Slater 

I'm glad the masses can get behind Fake outraged and keep cancel Culture going..

I'll stay here in reality and actually listen to the full interview.. I can dislike the guy as a coach and be objective as well.. I guess I'm lucky that way..

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, jumpman910 said:

And then he whines about not being able to take his kids to hornet games because he'll be boo'd. 

This man is so soffftt

Then don’t do stupid sh!t that makes you Boo-worthy, booable…are those even real words?

when you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes…deal with it OR resign. But don’t whine. 

7 minutes ago, Rubi said:

This can’t be real with the 2 of you. I’m gonna let you guys continue to hang yourselves. 

meanwhile the rest of us + Twitter will continue to roast rhule on how dopey he was during his interview in regard to Slater 

Lol, I gave a direct quote word for word including the pauses and a link with the time block to the actual podcast. All you need to do is open and listen to his actual words. 

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

He can't answer that because hes a follower... 

questioning a guys size and using that as a reason to pass on a player when he just had an all time great rookie season - as a head coach and his OL was bottom tier, he’s literally saying this live on air after Slater had a fantastic season…..and also said he had a mobile QB as in saying that’s why he was kind of good this year…

do you 2 get it yet ?

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

This site is embarrassing. 500 threads about how much Rhule sucks. I get it. Yes he does suck. I can't hardly stand this place anymore. Just miserable. I try to stay away but habit and boredom always makes me look. I regret it every time. 

Agreed. 

7 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I'm glad the masses can get behind Fake outraged and keep cancel Culture going..

I'll stay here in reality and actually listen to the full interview.. I can dislike the guy as a coach and be objective as well.. I guess I'm lucky that way..

Your dumb if u don’t think he crap on Slater, everyone in the media said it as well. Dude you’re a joke!

• Flames 1

As a sorry ass head coach he needs to stfu - making excuses about a guy who just balled out this year. Rhule talks too much. He needs to stfu. You just don’t go on the radio after the season and say he didn’t have ideal size when that player had like the best rookie OL season , it makes you look clueless 

hint hint*

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Rubi said:

questioning a guys size and using that as a reason to pass on a player when he just had an all time great rookie season - as a head coach and his OL was bottom tier, he’s literally saying this live on air after Slater had a fantastic season…..and also said he had a mobile QB as in saying that’s why he was kind of good this year…

do you 2 get it yet ?

What the fug did you want him to say??

He was asked a question?? About why he didn't pick Slater over Horn..

He answered it truthfully and now you want to be outraged about a opinion that most scouts had as well?? 

By your opinion Slater should be slighted by every team that didn't pick him Especially Detroit because most thought Sewell was the better player...right??

45 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

He and Surtain were rated top 12 players in that draft by most of not all sites.. Slater was mocked to go between 10 and 15.. The Cowboys were trying to trade up to get 1 of the Cb's..

Alot of us wanted Olinemen since 2015.. I got that and it hasn't been addressed.. But I'm not going to go back on what I thought before the draft just because it didn't plan out like I thought.. Or fake like I had a different opinion.. I thought Oline and CB were high priority and had more questions about Slater then i did horn.. That iui s the truth .

Slater was top 10 on most big boards. He was ranked higher by more analysts. 

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

What the fug did you want him to say??

He was asked a question?? About why he didn't pick Slater over Horn..

He answered it truthfully and now you want to be outraged about a opinion that most scouts had as well?? 

By your opinion Slater should be slighted by every team that didn't pick him Especially Detroit because most thought Sewell was the better player...right??

“ we wanted Horn “ 

Thats the answer bud

End

There’s a disconnect in understanding professionalism or lack of during that segment of the interview. Him being “honest” there was a miss and he did himself a dis service 

I’m also not using a made up scenario where the Detroit head coach is saying after the season his player was a better pick vs a guy who played at an all pro level at the same position. Do you even read your posts ? Lol

• Pie 1