• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coaching News

Mr. Scot

11 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Welp, that's another job Joe Brady lost out on.  Rhule has damaged that young man's career. He'll recover, but it may take a season or two before he lands on his feet.  He may have to go back to college or take a position coach job if he stays in the NFL.  I hope he's not arrogant enough to think he's going to land another OC gig in the NFL right away.

I saw something where he may be getting the QB coach/passing game coordinators job with the Bears. Probably good for him. He takes a step backwards but if Fields looks good he will be an OC this time next year. 

2 minutes ago, Pazhoosier89 said:

I saw something where he may be getting the QB coach/passing game coordinators job with the Bears. Probably good for him. He takes a step backwards but if Fields looks good he will be an OC this time next year. 

My bad, I thought that position got filled too by the Bears. Not yet though.

Edited by 45catfan

33 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Welp, that's another job Joe Brady lost out on.  Rhule has damaged that young man's career. He'll recover, but it may take a season or two before he lands on his feet.  He may have to go back to college or take a position coach job if he stays in the NFL.  I hope he's not arrogant enough to think he's going to land another OC gig in the NFL right away.

Yeah, as mentioned above, Brady's up for QB Coach there.

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Harbaugh and McCown 

Miami is hiring Harbaugh. Should be official tomorrow. Harbaugh used the Vikings as a ploy to prove to Stephen Ross that he really wanted to come to the NFL, so now Stephen Ross is apparently doing everything he can to get Harbaugh to Miami. Also, its said Harbaugh definitely prefers Miami. 

• Pie 1