• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Games

Catsfan69

13 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

u callin it.

Just history. I believe there there were 2 maybe 3…teams in the past 20 years that made the super bowl with a below average oline.

Their QBs? P manning, super sayan eli manning and russel Wilson. HOF and experienced.

And that’s just below average. Bengals are like 26th. The lowest ever was Wilson’s at 23 I think it was…actually I think the colts were 28 

But anyways if the Bengals make it, it would be pretty impressive. Granted, Burrow is playing lights out so it wouldn’t be a complete shocker.

11 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Jeffery Simmons is the 3rd best DT in the league, a fuging nightmare to block and no one knows him. Smart O coaches know of him...... You MUST DOUBLED him or well...

Yea but that’s the playoffs. It’s even more rare a team without a top D makes it…that’s why the chiefs were so impressive along with a mediocre o-line. Mahomes is just that good.

but exceptions, not the rule. I expect top olines and top defenses to be in the SB this year just like every other. And the worse those are the better the QB.

if a qb is going to mask a really bad oline, it’s going to have to be elite play and nothing less

It’s why even though Borrow is a superior QB, And I expect Tann to play worse I also expect the titans to win.

my 2 cents

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

🤣 

I don't know why people don't appreciate a stout defensive line and tough running game.

I mean even in my degenerate gambler mode, Id try to stay away form this one. But for sure Id end up betting on Titans, they are made for playoff ball. 

Edited by Basbear