• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mock Draft Simulator Thread 2022

Jay Roosevelt

On 3/21/2022 at 12:59 AM, John_Sutter said:

Seems very unlikely we would be able to move back this way, but the fact that the trade grades were only Bs gives me some hope

85B9E41F-8A0D-4408-8615-CDECD4ECC3F5.jpeg

Yeah, I keep landing on Raimann too... if we were to trade down.   I'm impressed with the guy, its unusual for a TE to beef up enough to be LT, but he did and then kicked ass.

• Pie 1

If we draft a QB it needs to be while simultaneously getting picks this year and next year in trades down:

I think LB is way weaker than a lot of people think. You need 2-3 good ones. We need another impact linebacker. Chenal is big and a downhill impact player. Let our corners play man and blitz the linebackers…Shaq, Chenal, and Luvu could be a strong rotation. 

I’m not a Pickett fan. But he almost seems like a foregone conclusion and while I don’t think he has much upside I think he offers more “win now” potential. You can build on that almost like the Rams did with Goff. Build a winner and FA will want to come. Then you can always replace him later if he’s needs to be upgraded. If we drafted him and he’s as efficient as people say he is then I think with the D we’re a playoff team. That’s something to build on…

image.thumb.png.1174301308037e7c1ca404d2d89c618a.png

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

29 minutes ago, SOJA said:

This won't happen but man, walking away with two extra first rounders PLUS getting a tackle that is still worthy of a round one grade would be incredible 

image.thumb.png.99bebf6356cb5e9ef82dc8f3c493c722.png

I could easily approve this, Ridder is red hot and im thinking 1st lock(later)...so 47 and Penning. Tom is a goto type pick and I like the Jackson pick. My biggest issue is ILB. I just wised youd find a edge to add. 4-7 theres still plenty of DE talents, its one of better pools. 

• Pie 1

On 4/10/2022 at 8:48 AM, SOJA said:

4 rounder this year. Next year we go all in on my new love

pff_mock_results.png

FOuykdeXMAwiX1V.jpeg

Are you thinking about kicking Tom inside to center? 

I have an odd draft crush on him as a center of the future. Bozeman is good for a year and then re-sign and slide him to LG with Tom at Center. 

Cross-Bozeman-Tom-Corbett-Moton is a nasty talented OL for the next 5-7 years.

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, Soul Rebel said:

Are you thinking about kicking Tom inside to center? 

I have an odd draft crush on him as a center of the future. Bozeman is good for a year and then re-sign and slide him to LG with Tom at Center. 

Cross-Bozeman-Tom-Corbett-Moton is a nasty talented OL for the next 5-7 years.

yep I'm also a big believer at just taking O-lineman each year and seeing who sticks 

• Beer 1