• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have reached out to Minnesota for Kirk Cousins

ncfan

1 hour ago, joemac said:

His stats are “great”. He was like the 3rd highest rated passer this year and is always right up there with the league leaders in every important stat.

And this is why all the panthers fans using the same kinda argument for DJ Moore drives me nuts…neither guys are game changers, nor do defensive coordinators get worried having to play against them.

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I pull for whoever is the qb on this team.  Cam, Darnold, Teddy, Cam, Howell, Pickett, Willis etc.  But there is no way in hell I will ever pull for my team if that ass clown Cousins is under center.  I will not watch the games, I will actively pull for us to lose and I am damn sure not making my yearly pilgrimage from New Bern to Charlotte to see a game.   fug that noise.  

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

lololololololol

His teammates hate him.  His coach hates him.  He is anti gay and some sort of weird Jesus freak.  We dont want him anywhere near Charlotte. 

You aint winning a SB without the support of your team.  He is not a leader, he is a douchebag 

I was weirded out by the dude ever since he got press for driving around that creepy van. 

3 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I knew not to bring Sam here, so that counts for something. 1-0 against those guys.

Yep, and I knew not to draft a DT instead of a stud LT when we didnt have one.  I knew not to give Anderson a huge deal.  I knew not to give cmac a huge deal.  I knew not to trade down and let talent pass by.  I knew not to draft a wr in the 2nd that was already hurt.  I knew not to trade a 3rd for a head case.   I knew not to take a corner when an all pro was staring at us in the face.  I knew not to give bridgewater a huge deal and I also knew we should have just bitten the bullet and rolled him out there last year

so yeah dude I do know more then these fuging morons

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Pie 1

Just now, stbugs said:

I will 100% put $100k in cash escrow right now and put my posts on 2019, 2020 and 2021 draft picks, free agents (or lack their of), cap savings/releases and everything else up against what we’ve actually done and easily prove that we’d have a more talented team with gobs more cap space and future picks than we have now if I made the overall strategy in personnel. 

Hell yeah, the dummy doesnt realize there is a search function on here that we can back up our claims

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

would you give up the 6th for Cousins?

IDK bro. I’m not the GM or coach so it doesn’t really matter what I think. I do know that I’d rather have him than Pickett or Willis or any of the other jabroni QBs in this years draft. Personally with where we sit now I think we should take the top LT on the board at 6, and I guess roll it back with Sam. Then next year this time when we inevitably have a Top 3 pick in a much better QB draft, do we take our franchise guy. But this is about Cousins and my point here is that he’s not nearly as bad as most are making him out to be. 

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I will 100% put $100k in cash escrow right now and put my posts on 2019, 2020 and 2021 draft picks, free agents (or lack their of), cap savings/releases and everything else up against what we’ve actually done and easily prove that we’d have a more talented team with gobs more cap space and future picks than we have now if I made the overall strategy in personnel. 

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO