• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lovin me some Tar Heels

pinkfloyd

14 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Heels playing with house money. Aren’t supposed to be in position with an opportunity to end Mike’s career in fantastic fashion. All the pressure is on dook. 

Yep. And they cracked last time in a similar situation during Coach K's home curtain call.

I'll be rooting like hell for my Heels like always, but I think of you played this Final Four out 10 times KU cuts down the nets in at least 6 of them. They look GOOD and Nova losing their second best player out of a very short rotation hurts them bad.

On 4/13/2022 at 12:38 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Bacot is coming back!

I was literally floored when I heard this…awesome.   Apparently UNC is the leader for 2023 #1 player in the class GG Jackson as well.   Dillingham reopened his recruiting but betting Kentucky gets him.  Anyway…Hubert starting to get looks from bigtime recruits lately.

• 2 weeks later...

Caleb Love is coming back! Strong 2017 vibes! Lost the 206 national championship game on a last second hail Mary three, everyone except Marcus Paige who had ran out of eligibility returned and we won it all in 2017. Next year's team will return every key player minus Brady Manek who has ran out of eligibility.