• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gilmore sounds like he's gone

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

You didn't actually expect it to work out in our favor did you?  You poor poor little man.

Lol no. I mean for like 40 seconds after we got him then reality hit. Just doesn't seem like we had a chance...with him or without him. 

Would have been nice if we didn't suck at everything else. Just makes me miss that year we had Peanut. Thought that maybe it was going to be something like that. Oh well.

I mean blocking Gilmore form TB was worth _______ and at the time Panthers were in the playoffs, not in the hunt, IN. 

Much like Cam this was not the magic sauce.

The one spot panthers are loaded in CB, thats including or not...including Djax&Glimore. Pride should be back as a #4/5, Bouye, Taylor had strong starts, Horn looks ready and Henderson was on everyones top 10 2020 draft list. 

Just now, rayzor said:

Lol no. I mean for like 40 seconds after we got him then reality hit. Just doesn't seem like we had a chance...with him or without him. 

Would have been nice if we didn't suck at everything else. Just makes me miss that year we had Peanut. Thought that maybe it was going to be something like that. Oh well.

He probably would have stayed if the staff showed any sign of knowing how to compete at this level.  He wants to stay close to home badly but he's not going out on a perennial loser no matter how much they offer him.

Maybe someday before I die I will get to see a Panthers team the is a serious contender ever frigging season.  To hell with this every decade bullshit.

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

He probably would have stayed if the staff showed any sign of knowing how to compete at this level.  He wants to stay close to home badly but he's not going out on a perennial loser no matter how much they offer him.

Maybe someday before I die I will get to see a Panthers team the is a serious contender ever frigging season.  To hell with this every decade bullshit.

Yeah,  think they kind of oversold the situation a bit. Confidence was REALLY high at the time. We were sure we were a playoff team.  Then the curtain was pulled back and we found there was a little green munchkin just pulling random levers. No one wants to be a part of that unless they are absolutely desperate.

Just now, rayzor said:

Yeah,  think they kind of oversold the situation a bit. Confidence was REALLY high at the time. We were sure we were a playoff team.  Then the curtain was pulled back and we found there was a little green munchkin just pulling random levers. No one wants to be a part of that unless they are absolutely desperate.

Thats pretty much going be to view of the organization to every FA out there.  We all were fooled by the early success, including our first few opponents because they didn't take us seriously. 

Then came the infamous Dallas game.  The game that exposed just how unprepared we were for the reality that this team still has a long way to go. As the season unfolded it exposed just how unprepared the coaching staff was for the NFL.

I'm getting depressed. 

Sad Will Ferrell GIF

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Thats pretty much going be to view of the organization to every FA out there.  We all were fooled by the early success, including our first few opponents because they didn't take us seriously. 

Then came the infamous Dallas game.  The game that exposed just how unprepared we were for the reality that this team still has a long way to go. As the season unfolded it exposed just how unprepared the coaching staff was for the NFL.

I'm getting depressed. 

Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Yep. Nothing since that moment has done anything vto tell a different story and there is absolutely no reason to think that it will be anything but worse next year.

I mean who is taking less steps to get better than we are?  Nobody.

• Beer 1

I figured, but this fuging sucks.

May as well get used to it as long as Fhule is here...  the word is starting to get out about how unprofessional and amateurish his "program" is down here and more and more vets are going to avoid this place like the plague.

8 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Can’t blame him. Since Tepper acquired this franchise it’s been a huge dumpster fire and gotten worse each year since.  This place is a clown show. 

He just wants to get paid his worth, and we're not in a position to do it.