• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

24 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Yeah because the Saints Report message board is full of content and discourse based on 100% rational and critical thinking. fug out of here with that lol. 

My guy, I couldn’t tell you the last time I visited that address. 

21 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

What do you have to offer except old players from with a roster built to win 4 seasons ago. 

You mean like Onyematta? Davenport? Payton Turner? CGJ? Eric McCoy? Caesar Ruiz? 

Listen, I get keeping up with more than just one NFL team is tough, but the Saints roster is one of the best in football. I will 100% say I think the Panthers have the ability to put together a better deal for the Texans. The ability to include the #6 pick as well as Burns and Chinn can beat most packages the Saints would be comfortable putting together imo. I get that. Problem is, this isn’t a bidding war. As I said, I don’t think he’s meeting with teams who the Texans wouldn’t take an offer from. He’s gonna meet with the Panthers and with the Saints possibly others because the trade offer is to their liking, imo.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

My guy, I couldn’t tell you the last time I visited that address. 

You mean like Onyematta? Davenport? Payton Turner? CGJ? Eric McCoy? Caesar Ruiz? 

Listen, I get keeping up with more than just one NFL team is tough, but the Saints roster is one of the best in football. I will 100% say I think the Panthers have the ability to put together a better deal for the Texans. The ability to include the #6 pick as well as Burns and Chinn can beat most packages the Saints would be comfortable putting together imo. I get that. Problem is, this isn’t a bidding war. As I said, I don’t think he’s meeting with teams who the Texans wouldn’t take an offer from. He’s gonna meet with the Panthers and with the Saints possibly others because the trade offer is to their liking, imo.

Left off who I think would be 100% in your package, Paulson Adebo

He looked really good last year and fits the bill of what Houston is looking for. Second year players on a cheap deal

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

On account of what? More control? Can't be the coaching staff and roster talent

He really didn’t delve into the Why more touched on the fact that Watson will be closer to where he trains where he went to school where he is from and kind of just said that statement towards the end. Did mention that Rhule might be on the hot seat and that a new coach might be a good thing. He mostly talked about the trade package from the Houston aspect.

Think Rhule is a good guy but that’s also because McClain is a Baylor alum.