• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Grading our new free agent moves

Verge

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Grade? By what measures? They haven't played a down for us yet so I'm confused.  

But they have played football before so I can grade them based on how I perceive the signing given what money was given to them and fit.

1 minute ago, Verge said:

But they have played football before so I can grade them based on how I perceive the signing given what money was given to them and fit.

Perception is subjective, or something like that. I'm leary of grades on players from anyone because it's always based on how the observer precieved they did in the past, which is fine, but it doesn't guarantee future results as we all know.  

If I had to guage how these signings improve this team as a whole I would say unknown.  The olinemen is a welcome addition and hopefully will help out but he alone will not make any difference. 

So I said all that nothingness to say that I don't have a clue how these guys will make a difference, if they make one at all. Grading the attempt to improve by signing players is a net positive I guess. 

Don't get DW4, draft a LT at 6 or drop down and pick up the Center (Lindenum?)Trade Robbie and get a 3rd or 4th. Sign Mariotta to compete with Sam. Sign Djax. Draft another O-line and D-line guy and lets role. 

We are NOT winning a SB in 2022 so build for 2023. Draft or sign your QB then. If we show real progress, maybe 9-10 wins (which I hope for), roll with Rhule one more year. If not, you've got a solid good young team, new HC and QB.