• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wills from Liberty

1 hour ago, BrianS said:

The NBA is a very, very different game.  One player can easily make a much bigger impact there.

Agree but while one player can make a bigger impact, a swing and a miss on a high draft pick can be devastating. And if there is one position in the NFL that can have close to that significant of an impact it's QB.

4 hours ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Same dude. 

Hear me out here though. Keep Darnold, sign Matt Ryan for cheap (he would be pissed and want to fug up ATL), and draft Willis. We're going to suck anyway. Why not make it entertaining? 

Keeping Darnold is gonna happen anyway, no one wants him. Getting Ryan would never happen, I doubt he wants to come to this dumpster fire and drafting Willis would only make sense with a quality veteran starter. It would make far, far less dense with a 6th round pick. More like a 2nd or 3rd round pick in that scenario.

We aren't the team nor the scenario for Willis. 

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

If the Saints got Malik Willis I would personally be very concerned.  Go get this dude

That a little on the lines of my thinking.  We are rebuilding our OL and have a better OC with McAdoo. Willis is a talent that can be molded into a franchise QB.  We are building the weapons/talent to help him develop.  If he goes to the Saints/Steelers everyone will expect him to be great.  I think he can be great here as well.   

• Flames 1