• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BULLET DODGED.......NOW...FIRE RHULE

ncstatekwi

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

What mistakes?  Darnold?  Fuggin dumb…no one else was available.  I have serious problem with stupidity

There were better options available at number 8 in the draft last year for QB's that were better then Sam they were Mac Jones and Justin Fields! Rhule keeps making bad coaching decisions, burning timeouts early in games, wasting challenges in a game etc!

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Shocker said:

What mistakes?  Darnold?  Fuggin dumb…no one else was available.  I have serious problem with stupidity

Everyone on this board has followed the lead that the Panthers suck and have no hope.  You are all following a false idea.  You don’t get to celebrate later when you are wrong

D4557F55-B21B-4E74-84BA-60A4472DA8CC.gif.8b1e79d4cdea4057828f35e63a4729f3.gif

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Everyone on this board has followed the lead that the Panthers suck and have no hope.  You are all following a false idea.  You don’t get to celebrate later when you are wrong

Actually there were other QBs available that would have cost far less. Minshew or Trubisky could have easily been acquired and accomplished the same results. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Actually there were other QBs available that would have cost far less. Minshew or Trubisky could have easily been acquired and accomplished the same results. 

Did you verify they wanted to come here?  Just our choice right?  

Are you saying they would have done better?  Seriously?

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 2

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Already there. 

I know right...the crazy thing is that I will be there for the Panthers every Sunday even through tough times...but y'all its so frustrating...and our schedule this year isn't so kind....RHULE has it cut out for him...don't think he should be doing college clinics right now...el oh el

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Really?  Waved…dumb

So go ahead and explain how Mariota, at 3.5M, and no draft picks was a worse option than Darnold at 24M and 2nd, 4th, and 6th round picks. Mariota had played at a higher level than Darnold ever did. So why Darnold? How is Darnold not dumb but Mariota is? 

• Pie 4