• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Down for Ridder?

App Panther

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

What is Ridder really good at doing?  Arm?  Athleticism?  Accuracy? Everything is so average, even compared to Pickett.  Sorry I don’t see anything at all that tells me he is a starting QB in the NFL.  He didn’t really play well against anyone except maybe Notre Dame.  His accuracy dropped big time against good defenses.  He isn’t good.

It felt like while I was watching him that everything was scripted to work in his favor…and even then he was average.  He won’t make it maybe even as a backup.

Pickett has 1 game winning drive and 5 losses in the last 2 seasons. Not a good ratio given his opportunities. He is not good throwing to the left side of the field. Great at throwing mid to right. Not a QB that will survive against NFL defenses.

• Poo 1

I like Ridder. He’s who I’d roll the dice with. I could stomach a trade down in the late teens-twenties which adds us a second. We take a middle linebacker or guard/center in the first; then Ridder in the second. 

if we bomb out and draft high next year, we take our qb and have lost very little other than a wasted second round pick 

I would be absolutely confused if we drafted Ridder in the 1st round.

Willis I like from an upside potential.

If McAdoo likes Pickett then I'm behind him. Hell, I am almost always wrong about QBs especially in the draft, so the fact I don't want Pickett may be a good thing for him if we do draft him 😛