• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Countdown.com Carolina Panthers 7-round mock draft

TheSpecialJuan

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

We survived Clausen. We'll survive this. 

Absolutely. But Sam is worse. With Jimmy he was at least terrible from start to finish and guided us to a top overall draft selection. Darnold is also terrible but he will fool you with a brief glimpse of a few meaningless wins and not even get you a top 5 pick for your misery. If we're waving the white flag on the upcoming season just start PJ Walker and let Sam skip town with his robbery money.

8 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I am with you---Willis could go to the Lions, Texans, or the #5 spot (because if he is still there, the Seahawks or the Steelers will trade up to get him before us.  Sauce, Hamilton, Hutchinson, Willis should go top 5--that leaves one pick not named "Neal" and he is ours for the picking.

I got no read on which QB is going top 5, again im not touching ANY of them before mid-2nd.....But you hear this and over time you believe this- all it takes is one team. I think willis, pickett, or corral will be that top 5 pick......then maaaaybe another team gets true fear and trades up for one more before the panthers. Its a QB world. If Neal is there, how can you not take him? I mean recent draft show LT are dropping some, 2020 sewell went 7th some were calling him a 10 year gem. I thought it a fairy tale about Neal being there, but right now its looking 50/50.....I LIKE THAT!!

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, MHS831 said:

O gotta admit--if we drafted Evan Neal, I would be elated--I want a QB because we need a QB, but I realistically know that the QB we'd draft has long odds to overcome--Neal is ready to be elite now.  Here is what you don't want to hear:  The pieces we have in place now will make Darnold better---does that mean he wins more games? I see us peaking around 9-8 if all goes well.

No way we win 9 with Darnold. We play the NFC West and AFC North