• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did y’all know Rhule can dance?

BurnNChinn

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

No they are not.  They are just poking fun. 

I'm not mad. I just think this is a serious issue.

"The owner of ten thousand chariots should not be seen acting lightly in public."

This is embarrassing, our coach is drunk off his rocker.

This is a huge red flag that something is seriously wrong and he may have turned to booze.

I can now see why things are going the way they are.

They also compared him to Matt Patricia 13-29-1 as a head coach. Not good at all.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I'm not mad. I just think this is a serious issue.

"The owner of ten thousand chariots should not be seen acting lightly in public."

This is embarrassing, our coach is drunk off his rocker.

This is a huge red flag that something is seriously wrong and he may have turned to booze.

I can now see why things are going the way they are.

They also compared him to Matt Patricia 13-29-1 as a head coach. Not good at all.

I've been to enough events and conferences to know that this isn't anything out of the ordinary. Throwing a few back, shooting the poo, and chatting it out with other coaches is nothing concerning. And there's always a few that are a little bit 'extra'. Looks like Rhule is one of those guys.

I wouldn't read into it.

2 minutes ago, EgoDogg said:

I've been to enough events and conferences to know that this isn't anything out of the ordinary. Throwing a few back, shooting the poo, and chatting it out with other coaches is nothing concerning. And there's always a few that are a little bit 'extra'. Looks like Rhule is one of those guys.

I wouldn't read into it.

I just hope he's in control. His life is worth more than a couple football games.

Again, a man of his position can't be seen out in public noticably drunk. It's ok at home or in some offices but it's not ok in public.

You have to act like the Boss, that's very un-boss like. Is his boss doing the same? I don't know.

I've never seen a Panthers coach behave like this. The job may be too big for him.