• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke / UNC game thread

Zod

14 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Power Rangers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yall Just let him be right he'll do this all day

Why are you so caught up in conversations that other people have? Is it some peacemaker complex that you have where you can’t stand to see people disagree?

The game was last night… Carolina won… you don’t have to keep the thread going.

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Roasted your coworker there.

Since im dropping knowledge in here, many people do not know the military/gov paid for people to make ponds due to the flooding part. I forget the details but it was created 1,000+ of man-made ponds all over the state. It solved many of the flood issues, but not all of them.... took nearly 30+ years for the engineers to solve the floods at crabtree valley.  If you get a detailed map you can see all of what i described. 

He is always bragging about where he lives, but he is always complaining about living there, so I tease him a lot.  In his case, I think the flooding is mainly that the land is flat, and the back yard has relatively poor drainage.  And they do get a lot of heavy rain storms on the coast.  Had the same issue when I lived in Virginia Beach.  

I'd just like to say that every city is great. I mean absolutely amazing. All of them. Best places to live. Best places to vacation. There's no reason to ever leave. That leaves more elbow room for me out here in the country! Oops... I'm saying the quiet part out loud. What I meant to say is oh my God it's TERRIBLE out here!!!

4 hours ago, Basbear said:

It takes alot to impress me, what they did with the old tobacco buildings turning them into condos was beautiful. Bro I would think long and hard about selling.....Again Im leaving, got a offer I couldnt refuse, sad part is each passing day its not as much as I though when I signed the contract.   

Sorry to hear that bro. But me and the lady friend are content in this home for now. No kids..............yet. Plus the buyers market is so fuging atrocious dude. That I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of that. Not yet at least. 

33 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

SIAP but Bacot will play tomorrow. Could be a damn good one with he and McCormick battling. 

What’s funny is that all the big time bigs are from the same general in area in Virginia and all know each other well.

Bacot - Richmond

Williams - Norfolk

McCormack - Norfolk

The 757 produces some of the best talent around the country.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

In typical Duke/Carolina fashion, the officiating came through to help the heels pull out a BS win.

I'm not a fan of either team, or college basketball in general, but over the years of watching the games I have come to just laugh at how lopsided the officiating is in the matchups between these two.

• Poo 8

11 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

In typical Duke/Carolina fashion, the officiating came through to help the heels pull out a BS win.

I'm not a fan of either team, or college basketball in general, but over the years of watching the games I have come to just laugh at how lopsided the officiating is in the matchups between these two.

You’re trolling right?

• Pie 3

52 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

You must not have been watching the game.  At one point in the 2nd half Duke had 2 fouls and Carolina had 8.  How in the hell is that officiating lopsided to the Tarheels.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1