• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke / UNC game thread

Zod

45 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

You do know all those lists are opinions too right lol

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

8 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

You do know all those lists are opinions too right lol

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Yeah, but I would rather read that then PantherGOATFan336's opinion. I've been to both and Cameron is a much better atmosphere and a better arena. Not even close. Nothing better than hearing that place completely silent when Duke loses. 

43 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Yeah, but I would rather read that then PantherGOATFan336's opinion. I've been to both and Cameron is a much better atmosphere and a better arena. Not even close. Nothing better than hearing that place completely silent when Duke loses. 

Ok good talk. Glad that you know you haven't said anything factual.

1 hour ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

You know you literally attempted to make an opinion a fact by posting more opinions, right?

That said, I get why anyone other than a UNC fan would list Cameron near the top.  As a UNC fan, I call it a poo hole and will never step foot in there.

39 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

You know you literally attempted to make an opinion a fact by posting more opinions, right?

That said, I get why anyone other than a UNC fan would list Cameron near the top.  As a UNC fan, I call it a poo hole and will never step foot in there.

You missing out. One of the best venues to watch a CBB game. Even better seeing them lose in person and hearing Duke fans sound like State fans.

I now see it's pointless to engage with some duke fans given the last couple thoughts- refs out for duke. Never in the 90s-til now has anyone with two functioning brain cells believed this.

K court is one of the best in the nation- 100% delusional. history goes a long way but you people are light years away on this.

Finally how dare you @MHS831 not have the legend John Wooden as #1. Youre a old-timer, 60s 70s, was unmatched not to mention the impact and doubled up K in championships. Modern times do count more, but hes still a clear #2 and far away from the true king. 

out!!

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

@Zod has to make it if we do. I ain't fuging with this mojo. If he doesn't make a new thread we're rolling with this one.

Well in that case… Go Heels, first game in a while that I haven’t been buzzed before the start. I’d love to win but if we lose then I’m satisfied with the journey that we went on this year.