• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alexander predicts we get Garoppolo or Mayfield

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think the NFL realizes he needs a big ego checking and they're giving him one. It won't shock me if the Browns end up having to outright cut him and he has to sign a low cap hit prove it deal.

Even cut he is going to want a multi year deal.   fug that.   And I don’t see the point of having him for one season.   

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Kick the tires of all else fails. I'm definitely not pushing for Mayfield.

I know you are not, I am just saying in general its fuging retarded to "kick the tires" on any poo vet.   Say we trade for him and he wins 8/9 games?  Then what?  We are in a poo draft spot and is he going to want a multi year deal with starters money.  None of this makes sense.   How the fug can these morons not see that and just roll with darnold one more year and clear the fuging deck and start completely fresh at the qb position?  Its so incredibly simple but it seems like rocket science to this crap organization. 

Edited by mrcompletely11

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I know you are not, I am just saying in general its fuging retarded to "kick the tires" on any poo vet.   Say we trade for him and he wins 8/9 games?  Then what?  We are in a poo draft spot and is he going to want a multi year deal with starters money.  None of this makes sense.   How the fug cannot these morons not see that and just roll with darnold one more year and clear the fuging deck and start completely fresh at the qb position?  Its so incredibly simple but it seems like rocket science to this crap organization. 

Because they're desperately trying to save their jobs. Tepper created this mess by not firing Rhule after last season. The desperation we're getting ready to exhibit at the QB position is going to be entirely due to that idiotic decision.

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Because they're desperately trying to save their jobs. Tepper created this mess by not firing Rhule after last season. The desperation we're getting ready to exhibit at the QB position is going to be entirely due to that idiotic decision.

If my dumbass can see through that you have to assume that a self made billionaire can smell through that bullshit.  Make rhule play with the qb he traded for and all season gave props to.  If he can win with darnold he deserves more time.  He shouldnt get the chance for 4 qbs in 3 seasons.  (5 if you count Walker)

30 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

If they draft a qb, they definitely ain't bringing in any other vet. 

That is a forgone conclusion. I just am failing to see how that improves Rhule's current situation.  This offseason has turned quite interesting to watch unfold.