• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Verge's 2022 Mock Draft

Verge

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Neal is who I think we end up with as well

I worry about his body holding up 

Another Otah?  Otah was a beast of man.  But the body said no.   And people hate Otah for listening.  But he was a homerun on the talent aspect of the pick. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, Varking said:

I just don’t understand what your issue is with them. Of coarse anyone who disagrees with you must be a shill or getting paid by said source. 

rofl 

You don't have to understand it.. That's your 1st fuging problem.. Just accept it..

Walter's Football launch as a site 1999.. 

You name 2 years where they were actually right.. Cool beans.. I was following them since 2000 and found them unrealibe.. My opinion... You have yours based on your experience with them and I have mine based on 20+ years of using the site.. Its okay both ways  .

Let it go Charlie..

Lmao

• Poo 1

6 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

You don't have to understand it.. That's your 1st fuging problem.. Just accept it..

You name 2 years where they were actually right.. Cool beans.. I was following them since 2000 and found them unrealibe.. My opinion... You have yours based on your experience with them and I have mine based on 20+ years of using the site.. Its okay both ways  .

Let it go Charlie..

Lmao

I think all of this says a lot more about you than it does about me or their site. You’re like actively trying to be an ass for no reason. 

edit: adding lol so you know how seriously I don’t take your posts to seem cool. 

Edited by Varking
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Let it go Charlie..

Lmao

Following them for 20 years, but found them unreliable......

1642823822092.thumb.jpg.1e05283158e170080340ec71c1d1db41.jpg

@Varkingaka charlie you got any bets you want to lose this year???

Its all good @WOW!! we're just panthers fans and getting all worked up cause its draft week and Matt rhule is big phat dumdie...

• Pie 1