• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Evan Neal medically red flag by some teams

Leotiger

14 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

There is a simple reason for that. No one practices harder than Bama. They are extremely physical in practice and by the time a OL or DL from Bama hits the draft, they have been playing the equivalent of years of live games, not just 3 seasons. Frankly, they are worn down. Not one player you mentioned is considered any better than Moton for us. It's the extreme wear and tear that comes from playing there that make me say that. I love their RB, WR, and DBs and most are very successful in the NFL. Not the OL/DL.

OT out of Bama to make the Pro Bowl? 

I think was Chris Samuel.  Drafted 22 years ago.  I mean, that does say something.   

5 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Seriously this motherfuger works at Waltersfootball.. Can't nobody tell me difference..

Lmao

Yesterday you went on this bizarre crusade against Walterfootball. Fair enough. You don’t like them. I’m personally indifferent towards them but can’t say I’m a fan. 

But today you say “Waltersfootball is the only one reporting their. Gonna need to see someone else reporting it before I believe it”

@Varking proceeds to inform you that Peter King and the Athletic are also reporting it. And then you accuse him of being a shill for providing you with what you specifically asked for. More sources reporting it.

Your post yesterday were kinda cringe as it turned from you not liking Walterfootball to belittling @Varkingfor citing them. But now you are just coming across as a childish baby. Take a break. It isn’t a good look for you. 

• Pie 3

48 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Yesterday you went on this bizarre crusade against Walterfootball. Fair enough. You don’t like them. I’m personally indifferent towards them but can’t say I’m a fan. 

But today you say “Waltersfootball is the only one reporting their. Gonna need to see someone else reporting it before I believe it”

@Varking proceeds to inform you that Peter King and the Athletic are also reporting it. And then you accuse him of being a shill for providing you with what you specifically asked for. More sources reporting it.

Your post yesterday were kinda cringe as it turned from you not liking Walterfootball to belittling @Varkingfor citing them. But now you are just coming across as a childish baby. Take a break. It isn’t a good look for you. 

Why am I having still talk about this poo??

Thanks for you insight, situation breakdown, and your opinion of what I look like to total strangers on a football forum...

Very helpful...  to somebody I hope..

It won't change a fuging thing and I don't give a poo about your opinion of me.. But i hope it help you feel good being "Captain Save a Hoe" and getting a nice shiny new internet badge..

Good for you buddy!!

Lmao

1 hour ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

@Varking and @WOW!! are just upset they no longer have hotel points for the honeymoon suites..... The bar was set after heart shaped hot tubs..

• Pie 1

And Just for Clarity sake @rayzor..

I made no personal attacks at @Varking other then "you must work for them" and calling him Charlie Campbell..

While I got call a idiot, clown, Troll, and now child.. For not being a fan of Waltersfootball.com reporting..

Smh..

Its belittling to say a person has a job now!!!!

Lmao

Edited by WOW!!

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

@Varking and @WOW!! are just upset they no longer have hotel points for the honeymoon suites..... The bar was set after heart shaped hot tubs..

Seriously if it makes Charlie and his minions feel better..

I said a few times that I like and still use Walter's prospect listing and projected rounds drafted.. Which I found has more prospects on it...

That's a good thing right?? Girls..

Ps .. That was belittling..

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Seriously if it makes Charlie and his minions feel better..

I said a few times that I like and still use Walter's prospect listing and projected rounds drafted.. Which I found has more prospects on it...

That's a good thing right?? Girls..

Ps .. That was belittling..

Sounds like a good peace offering to end all the sexual tension.

I tried to change the topic yesterday, now Im trying Da king Elvis!!!

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Sounds like a good peace offering to end all the sexual tension.

I tried to change the topic yesterday, now Im trying Da king Elvis!!!

Agree to disagree doesn't work in the world anymore..

Plain and simple..

Smh!!

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Agree to disagree doesn't work in the world anymore..

Plain and simple..

Smh!!

It does, you just have to master the not caring part once the discussion is over. Its a very powerful skill to learn in this clown world.

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1