• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Texans want to trade up.

hepcat

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

She said probably no QB at 6, they like Neal and Ikey or have 3 or 4 teams interesting in trading. She didn't say anything about Rhule looking nice in this clip 

I turned off all my ad-blocks and still no luck, always have issues with panthers and NFL videos. 

1 hour ago, SCO96 said:

We've had a major hole at LT for years, so I'd probably pick a LT just to solidify the o-line going forward. That said, The draft is always a crapshoot. There's no guarantee any of the players in the top 10 are going to pan out. If the team could trade back and net 2 or 3 starters before round 4 instead of only one, then I think you make the deal. 

My problem with trade backs is you can miss out on who you're targeting. One team/GM can make an unexpected move  by taking your guy and leave you severely disappointed. Also, we traded back a loy last year, and so far we don't have a lot to show for it. Extra picks are useless if you pick the wrong players or fail to develop them into meaningful contributers.

In last years draft, when we had more pucks in ANY previous Panthers draft class, we had 1 starter. 

I'll take whomever we get at pick 6, and thank God our GM isn't an idiot.