• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Malik WIllis

janderson20vt

13 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't think Lance was ready day one but I think he is going to adapt well once he gets more reps. 

Well with that said, i think if they didn't have Jimmy G lance would have played much sooner if not day 1.  Having a decent bridge qb ment they didn't have to play him right away.

• Beer 1

43 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I mean McEvoy and Avery have already said that Willis has a better arm than Lance (they worked with both as well as Fields and Watson). So if Willis has the better arm, he’s smart like people think he is, and he puts in the work like people think he will… what’s to stop him from being a good QB?

It’s the Josh Allen situation all over again. People keep trying to dispute but it’s just not different. Only difference in the two is their physical build… I’d venture to say I’m probably the only one who has seen Willis play live and his tape does not display his athleticism. So for those that question it… I’ll rely on my first hand account over their YouTube video critiques.

I personally think the tools are there for a coach to develop. At the very worst you are getting Hurts and at the very best… who knows.

Yeah but Allen's situation is unique for a reason, he is the one example of that working out among the many failures. 

I just have questions about Willis developing. He could be Allen but he could be Darnold.

12 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah but Allen's situation is unique for a reason, he is the one example of that working out among the many failures. 

I just have questions about Willis developing. He could be Allen but he could be Darnold.

I don’t have questions about him being able to read a defense so I’d hope he’s not Darnold.

• Pie 1