• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers get the best value draft of the NFL.

Zod

I take these bets every year I don’t really think I’ll win but I think they are fun harmless ideas. I don’t mind swapping an avatar for the year. But I’m hoping next year I can make it a Matt Corral one and keep it for years to come. 

• Pie 1

You have to remember that even though Barnes played for Rhule, he also played for Aranda and played even more than he did under Rhule.

Aranda is a good coach and Baylor had a very good year last year.  I think this pick was excellent even with the Rhule/Baylor "ha ha's." 

We'll see how he pans out in camp, but if Wilks can coach him up he may just surprise people.  I will say though he does have an injury history from what I read about him.

7 hours ago, Rocky Davis said:

You have to remember that even though Barnes played for Rhule, he also played for Aranda and played even more than he did under Rhule.

Aranda is a good coach and Baylor had a very good year last year.  I think this pick was excellent even with the Rhule/Baylor "ha ha's." 

We'll see how he pans out in camp, but if Wilks can coach him up he may just surprise people.  I will say though he does have an injury history from what I read about him.

And regardless it’s a 7th rounder on a guy who ran a 4.23. Who cares?