• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben McAdoo

Shocker

1 hour ago, w280sax said:

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that Corral's leadership is a strength.  Idk if that's true but I suspect being comfortable with the media and being a good leader for his teammates are definitely two distinct concepts.

This.  It is likely he just isn't big on media and interviews.  Like I've posted elsewhere, go look at his teammates in the games he played at Ole Miss, especially the bowl game when he got injured.  He is animated and fiery when he is on the field, and his teammates are magnets to it.  You can literally see it just watching the games.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Wow…pretty borderline with your bias there man.  Everyone is equal no?

So you think McAdoo could eat an entire cazzarole dish of manigot? I don’t know man all the rigot is probably just spackle for his colon 

37 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Well you can say he definitely was not on the Baker trade wagon.  He nailed the 2018 draft.

He ranked them:
Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Mason Rudolph, Baker Mayfield.

Also wanted to draft Mahomes in 17’.  

Let’s hope he is right about Corral 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Well you can say he definitely was not on the Baker trade wagon.  He nailed the 2018 draft.

He ranked them:
Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Mason Rudolph, Baker Mayfield.

Also wanted to draft Mahomes in 17’.  

Let’s hope he is right about Corral 

Yeah…Corral went third round…big difference but I like taking another shot

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Matt is clearly on another intelligence level from these guys, lol

It was a shitty off the cuff zoom presser in the middle of the draft, but yeah. I like Person better now at the Athletic but when he said "get bigger/stronger" Matt was like fug this dude haha. The Balboni fluff interview was better than this garbage. It'll be interesting to see if they give him a legit presser next weekend before rookie camp. 

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

It was a shitty off the cuff zoom presser in the middle of the draft, but yeah. I like Person better now at the Athletic but when he said "get bigger/stronger" Matt was like fug this dude haha. The Balboni fluff interview was better than this garbage. It'll be interesting to see if they give him a legit presser next weekend before rookie camp. 

Matt is the dude that talks strategy…gets to work,  small talk is weird.  I can relate.  Time to solve problems and get to the task at hand

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Matt is the dude that talks strategy…gets to work,  small talk is weird.  I can relate.  Time to solve problems and get to the task at hand

I'm the same. I used to do interviews as a musician and couldn't wait for them to be over with and actually get back to working on things.  I'm like a 180 from getting interviewed to how I interact with friends and musicians etc. I hope he never blows a presser as bad as Tannehill did today, that was rough

I ain’t sold on McAdoo… based on the slimited info I have & watching quite a few NYG games simultaneously with my Panthers, details are irrelevant…

I hope he is more than what I think of him, pray he is more than I expect, which is little, very little, let me tell you.. he could be great, we all hope he is, that’s why we hired him, to be the next great thing, and he will be, better than the last few things ever, believe me… he will make the the Panthers great………………

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

People please watch this video and how absolutely HORRIBLE our Panthers reporter are…this is Painful 

The reporters aren't great, but I really liked his answers to their questions. Easy guy to root for. I hope he balls out.