• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game #4 Canes vs Rangers 7pm Puck Drop

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I'll give you this being a Panthers fan will teach you either apathy or objectivity. As for the Canes they are certainly mentally weak on the road this season, But the narrative that they sucked on the road the last four years is false.

Our last playoff road win was Tampa last year.   That does need to change this year. 

10 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

At this point man I have just muted him. Guy thinks he is the god of Carolina Hurricanes and everything goes through him. Best to ignore sad people like that.

Im trying to give him a chance because it seemed to be going alright lately. I'm trying to convey you don't have to watch every god damn game to love and be knowledgeable on a team especially during a time when the team you want to watch has limited outlets. Never mind the fact I've been watching since a kid or that Panthers are my actual main team.

Edited by KillerKat
  • Pie 1

20 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I love Rod but this constant same problems in the playoffs year after year, the blame has to fall on someone. 

But we are making the playoffs every year. That's the biggest point. I would not say we have peaked either.