• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold Presser "Umm" and "Ya know" drinking game?

15 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

How soon we all forget that just 2 years ago, we had a very bad Defense. Just last year we were rated 2nd is some metrics. I'd say that is real improvement.

Sure, there are still needs. But man, we have come a long way in the last 2 years. Give us a QB, and we can compete.

I know youre on the warpath and all. My post was about Snow saying " You knows" during his pressers, hes worse than most players including Sam.

I was done with RR when his defenses were dogs. Snow stepped in year one with 80%  less talent across the board and had better results. Hes been the best one from Rhules Baylor/temple crew. Fastest defense in the league, within 2 years is something to hang the helmet on. Id love to see a better red zone, 3rd down and more TOs. I believe he can deliver those results with this current group. 

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I know youre on the warpath and all. My post was about Snow saying " You knows" during his pressers, hes worse than most players including Sam.

I was done with RR when his defenses were dogs. Snow stepped in year one with 80%  less talent across the board and had better results. Hes been the best one from Rhules Baylor/temple crew. Fastest defense in the league, within 2 years is something to hang the helmet on. Id love to see a better red zone, 3rd down and more TOs. I believe he can deliver those results with this current group. 

Oopsy on that one. lol

• Beer 1

On 5/24/2022 at 5:09 PM, TheCasillas said:

IQ and wonderlic have no way to being comparable to each other. They are both completely different tests. The best you could is use the bell curve for approximations but even that does not give you accurate or conclusive results. 

and... if you want to use the bell curve then that means Sam Darnold is a genius and Matt Corral is of average intelligence.

This is very accurate. An IQ test is composed of 4 domains including verbal comprehension, perceptual reasoning, working memory, and processing speed. Each of these domains is composed of 2 or 3 separate measures.  A Full Scale IQ Test is composed of 10 different subtests.  The wonderlic seems like a combination of the Information subtest and arithmetic subtest, with possibly a processing speed component due to time constraints. No way near an accurate predictor of intelligence.