• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Canes Off-season Thread

2 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Now, if the Flames were to move Tkachuck to the Blues in a 3-way that would land Tarasenko or Buchnevich in Carolina, I'm okay with that, too.

Same. And I am hearing more about the Blues and New Jersey than any other team. 

Keep in mind, the Canes were in on Eichel as a mystery team until the very end.

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I’d do Necas, Koivunen (or a first rounder), Gardiner (50% retained), and a second rounder for Tarasenko.

Svech - Aho - Jarvis

Paccioretty- KK - Tarasenko

Turbo - Staal - Fast

Marty - Drury - Kase

Noesen

I don't get why Tkachuk named the Blues as one of his trade teams when they already have Buchnevich and Tarasenko. He's gotta know one of those 2 guys will have to go in a trade.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

We need Waddell to go bye bye from FO roster decisions. 

He did pretty good with Freddie Raanta last year and Patches Burns this year. Sometimes you lose good players.   37s dral was w great one and so was Ahos. He pisses me off with how cheap he can be but Waddell wasn’t bad this year. 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

He did pretty good with Freddie Raanta last year and Patches Burns this year. Sometimes you lose good players.   37s dral was w great one and so was Ahos. He pisses me off with how cheap he can be but Waddell wasn’t bad this year. 

Eh, his cheap streak is enough to do him in. He lets players walk for less than we have “budgeted” for them. 

• Pie 1