• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles arrested on felony domestic violence

Captain Morgan

2 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

1 - I'm super disappointed in him and hope the woman is fine.

2 - I want to hear the details on what happened because this doesn't seem like his character.

Uhhh, it kind of does though lol. He has been spiraling all off season. Miles might be the dumbest athlete of the decade. Dude was on the verge of generational, life-changing, wealth but put his hands on a woman and then left the scene. Would have been the most hornets thing ever had we signed him and then this happened. 

7 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Head on out. Bye. You clearly care more about sports than morality. 

You're a little quick on the draw guy I was referring to the post saying we've known Miles for years but nothing about the victim. Hence the Hardy accuser bashing all over again. You spend too much time in the TB apparently.

Edited by frankw

15 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

I get her point but we know nothing about this woman and have been following Miles for years. The only thing we know for fact in this situation is that Miles just ruined that career. Should go without saying that hopefully the victim is ok.

Yep. Hopefully the woman is alright.

I haven't seen much about what happened other than he supposedly got physical, the woman needed medical attention after their argument, and he turned himself in.

19 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

I get her point but we know nothing about this woman and have been following Miles for years. The only thing we know for fact in this situation is that Miles just ruined that career. Should go without saying that hopefully the victim is ok.

Yeah I hate the social warrior mind set sometimes.. We know this dude from basketball not his social life.. The 1st thought would obviously be about the basketball side of things..

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

You're a little quick on the draw guy I was referring to the post saying we've known Miles for years but nothing about the victim. Hence the Hardy accuser bashing all over again. You spend too much time in the TB apparently.

That's just the truth. I'm not calling the accuser a liar. It's just disingenous to act like people centering it on the celebrity instead of the victim is sexism. Same thing happened with Hope Solo and no one was like "forget about her career, think of the victims!"

• Flames 1

Just now, MechaZain said:

That's just the truth. I'm not calling the accuser a liar. It's just disingenous to act like people centering it on the celebrity instead of the victim is sexism. Same thing happened with Hope Solo and no one was like "forget about her career, think of the victims!"

I swear ppl got a expectation of human thought process and feel disappointed when it never hits there standard.. like we're all supposed to be the same person..

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Do you really blame them for feeling that way given the state of the country especially relating to women's rights? Hey man more information will be out in the coming days this could get really ugly I hope for your sake you don't end up eating these words.

10 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

What that got to do with anything?? 

Why don't you visit his son and tell him what you think about social justice.

• Poo 1