• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency Garage Sale

shaq

1 hour ago, shaq said:

Not sure if Washington lets him walk but I’d be all over Daron Payne if he hit free agency.

They 100% are. Paid Allen and cant afford to pay two DTs. Teams have already started reaching out for a trade. Would be an amazing fit next to Burns and D. Brown. 

Edited by Jared Patterson

On 7/16/2022 at 11:33 PM, 4Corners said:

Unfortunately the panthers do not have a mature enough fanbase to handle a Nassib signing 

That's mighty accusatory and an overall assumption of an entire population you know nothing of unless you have interviewed us all other than your broad statement isn't it? I guess every single other fan would have a problem then except you and I? If you think so poorly of the fanbase as a whole, why don't you just root for another team then?

3 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Jeff king and Gary Barnidge 

both while panthers combined for less than 400 yards receiving combined each year together and in 2008 they had less than 200 yards receiving combined.

Both of them would start right now for the Panthers - and I can at least remember some flashes from Gary which is more than I can say for any of the scrubs we got now 

On 7/17/2022 at 12:47 PM, Jared Patterson said:

None. Save the money for Dayron Payne next year....

Last two months been meaning to start a Payne thread, I hope Finesserererere has gave old herniay a call.... He fills the want and need while being very good. I know the funds are tight next year already (plus no QB too).....feels like pipedream given the cap. Hes going to demand around 15-20 and that feels impossible to fit here. 

2023 draft needs to be 90% DL with using early picks too. Even with resigning Burns and whatever Dbrown does, its a shell of the glory days. 

Edited by Basbear