• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency Garage Sale

shaq

What free agents remaining today would you sign?

My list-

#1- Blake Jarwin( Jarwin is a really solid player and we can’t have a te room of Tremble,Thomas, and Thompson, adding Jarwin to the mix and cutting Thompson would be a solid group)

#2- Trey Flowers-(Flowers isn’t listed in the article but he’s still available, really solid run stopping DE, long armed and strong at the point of attack gives us another run stopper on the edge outside of Yetur)

#3- Landon Collins-(Former all pro SS, although he has lost some speed in recent years he’s still has amazing tackling/play recognition, need depth at S and he could play a very similar role to Chinn in our defense if he were to miss any time plus he could legit be moved to LB with his tackling ability/block shedding) 

#4- Will Fuller-(You can never have to many weapons in your offense, plus with there being some uncertainty with Robby’s future with the team adding another deep threat would be solid insurance. Let’s not forget Fuller is a speedy mf who can take the top off of defenses when called to do so.)

#5- Sheldon Richardson(We need some more big bodies inside prior to camp starting, Sheldon is still a serviceable DT with some push rushing ability ala his 4 sacks last year. I do like Nixon/Hoskins/Roy but they have more to prove before getting as many snaps as their set to receive if the season started today.)

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10042089-7-bargain-bin-nfl-free-agents-who-can-help-teams-in-2022.amp.html

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/top-101-nfl-free-agents-of-2022-who-are-the-best-nfl-players-available

• Pie 5

22 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

On paper, Panthers TEs worst in NFL. Maybe worst in team history. Maybe worst in history of NFL?

And we’re supposed to utilize our tes more this season lmao. Our saving grace could be trembles development, we’re gonna need a big year 2.

7 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

reminder that we had dan arnold under contract for this season but he is now with the jags

Eh I may be one of the few people here who just thought Arnold was alright, solid TE 2 and seems like a nice person but even now the Jags signed Engram making Arnold a TE2 again.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

46 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Sheldon Richardson if we want another vet interior dlineman but Carlos Dunlap obviously. 

I do like Dunlap would be a great signing, just wanted to throw some other names out there.

• Beer 2

Yeah I totally get it bro!! Some other good names, as you mentioned. I like WillnFuller too buy only if we move Robby. I think Higgins and Terrace may do good. Ben Mcadoo had had nice complimentary  wr yardage in his oc history. 

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, DJ feed me moore said:

reminder that we had dan arnold under contract for this season but he is now with the jags

Arnold was a JAG and severely overrated by a lot of this fanbase. Dude had 7 receptions and 0 TDs over 3 games.

At least David Gettis had 8 Receptions, 125 yards and 2 TDs in a single game so the hype was warranted.

• Pie 3
  • The D 1

50 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Yeah I totally get it bro!! Some other good names, as you mentioned. I like WillnFuller too buy only if we move Robby. I think Higgins and Terrace may do good. Ben Mcadoo had had nice complimentary  wr yardage in his oc history. 

I’m really excited for Terrance to bro, his size and athleticism is off the charts. If Mcadoo can regain his old form back to when he was scheming up for Odell then we should be very optimistic.

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, NYPantherFan said:

Some low cost vets I'd look at are DE/OLB Carl Nassib and TE Chris Herndon. It wasn't long ago Herndon was pegged to be the next TE to break out and take over the league. 

I would be all over the Herndon signing, really can’t fathom we’re going into camp with this group of tight ends.

• Beer 1

36 minutes ago, NYPantherFan said:

Some low cost vets I'd look at are DE/OLB Carl Nassib and TE Chris Herndon. It wasn't long ago Herndon was pegged to be the next TE to break out and take over the league. 

Unfortunately the panthers do not have a mature enough fanbase to handle a Nassib signing 

• Poo 1

13 hours ago, shaq said:

I would be all over the Herndon signing, really can’t fathom we’re going into camp with this group of tight ends.

I can although I dont want to. The amount & timing of what we paid Ian tells me we've done what we think is necessary at that position. 

Ian, Tremble (future), Sullivan (brought in by Fitts from SEA), Thompson (Temple), and the two UDFA we picked up. 

Unless injury strikes, we're sadly probably done at that position for now. And yes that's probably a bottom 5-10 unit.