• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First practice day

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

He played football before Ole Miss. He can grasp a playbook.

gonna highly doubt his high school playbook was on par with an NFL playbook.  this is a vastly different beast.  Give it some time, I'm high on Corral too, but if hes not ready, he can absolutely be ruined by poor management.

• Pie 1

Can Matt Corral be better than Justin Fields? I think so. Better than Zach Wilson? Definitely. Why isn't he starting like those guys? Fhulishness.

Matt's game I think rivals a guy like Desean Watson in down field and big plays in space.

Yeah, Baker and Sam have already fizzled. There's a new champ. Get with it!

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

2 minutes ago, trueblade said:

I'm not sure if Mac was ready as much as New England really protected him well with a strong running game and defense. They really didn't start asking him to do much until towards the end of the year and that's when the turnovers started to mount.

That’s valid, New England did protect him really well with the plan they had in place. I could actually see Corral succeeding in that same type of plan but Rhule knows he has to win this year and while Corral could give him a chance to win he probably feels more comfortable with Mayfield right now.

However, come next week, if Corral comes in and is lighting it up then things could change.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

gonna highly doubt his high school playbook was on par with an NFL playbook.  this is a vastly different beast.  Give it some time, I'm high on Corral too, but if hes not ready, he can absolutely be ruined by poor management.

He wants this badly. Badly. You can see it. Not personal but he's coming for the bag.

I love his mentality. He's a bully. It's his job. Everyone knows this, even Rhule. Why didn't he sign sooner? Because Rhule is making it about him and his decisions not setting up the future. What's McAdoo for? Not Sam, NOT Baker.

• Poo 1