• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Panthers Camp Updates

Zod

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

they should kill this comp and give Baker the reps he deserves and needs.  Then let Corral get backup caliber reps for growth.  Sam and PJ are what they are and we already know it.  Neither are the future or should play this year 

Ruble would lose the team if he did that

::rollseyes::

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

You’ve been told many times that showing up early is just one of many things a player can do to show initiative but for some reason you are only focusing on being early. Once again, no one said that’s the end all be all and player A is making the roster over player B because player A showed up earlier. I’ve outlined it for you multiple times that if I can come up with more things that a player does to show leadership, initiative, and overall good energy then that player has a better chance of making the roster than his competition who doesn’t do those things. There’s a whole list of items that I’m taking into consideration, being early is just one of the 100.

If you can’t understand the premise then we don’t need to have a conversation because frankly it’s a waste of both of our times.

that's because we're talking about the post of being early! wtf.

it's nonsense and shouldn't even be a factor. it's literally just a wankfest fans to see who has the lunchiest lunch pail, bluest blue collar, suckiest suck-up mentality. it doesnt matter when discussing who's first on field by a matter of minutes. that's it. nothing to go off of.

if one of my reports shows up to an office meeting 15min early, im telling their ass to get back to their desk and answer some emails. no one is impressed by your gimmicks of wannabe leadership.

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

they should kill this comp and give Baker the reps he deserves and needs.  Then let Corral get backup caliber reps for growth.  Sam and PJ are what they are and we already know it.  Neither are the future or should play this year 

Baker and Corral also have more similarities to their style of play/arm releases, would make more sense to refine the playbook around their strengths instead of having to adjust between Sam/Baker who sound like are playing two different versions of quarterback out there

Just now, dxpanther said:

that's because we're talking about the post of being early! wtf.

it's nonsense and shouldn't even be a factor. it's literally just a wankfest fans to see who has the lunchiest lunch pail, bluest blue collar, suckiest suck-up mentality. it doesnt matter when discussing who's first on field by a matter of minutes. that's it. nothing to go off of.

if one of my reports shows up to an office meeting 15min early, im telling their ass to get back to their desk and answer some emails. no one is impressed by your gimmicks of wannabe leadership.

So what do you want Brown to do, go back in a tie his shoes again? There’s a difference between being a coach of a football team and leading a desk crew.

I’d rather my guys be early and getting stretched out then wasting time bumping music in the locker room if they are ready to go.

Enjoy your afternoon.

• Beer 1

37 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I’ve been in the meeting rooms when stuff like this happens so we’ll just have to agree to disagree. Like I said no one is going to say that player A made it over player B because player A was out early. But I’ve heard more times than I can count… Well, with player A he’s always out early and ready to go and we never have to question his energy… take it for what it’s worth but I’ve seen it benefit players to be the first player out more than I’ve seen it hurt them.

If someone is in a meeting room early it means they don't have enough work to do, not that they just care more.