• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Panthers Camp Updates

Zod

4 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Can the Matt Corral love fest from that one dude stay away today? We get it. You think he's God's gift to Earth. However, since I've been a Panthers fan, I've seen one QB workout who was drafted and that was Cam Newton. Otherwise it's been Collins, Weinke, Clausen, etc.

He could be a good player and he could not but constantly drooling on the practice day thread isn't going go make that happen.

Yeah, that was pretty pathetic to be honest...

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Yeah, that was pretty pathetic to be honest...

I think he started as a tinderbox conspiracy dude so it's more act than anything else.  Was previously a Carson Strong-nut until post-draft.  I only know because it cluttered a lot of the draft threads until it went on ignore.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

that would be telling

He needs reps to build timing with the receivers. They take that away in the name of "QB Competition". You either give the job to Baker or Sam and go from there because if it's Bakers job he needs as many reps with the ones as he can get.

Sam on the other hand is a great 7 on 7 player, it's when the pads come on that he has issues.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

dont forget kyle trask

Trask is actually a tiny bit scary.  He's a second round pick who would likely have been a first round pick this year.  He is getting to sit behind Tom Brady and learn with Bruce Arians at the helm.  No idea if he'll work out, but he has the physical tools.

We'll know a lot more after preseason this year.  Bucs have four QB's on the roster, no way they will carry all four.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1