• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Friday Camp Updates 7/29

Ricky Spanish

55 minutes ago, frankw said:

Much respect to the fans putting up these videos. It's a shame we have to rely on randoms practically sitting in a tree from two fields away. But these guys are the real MVP's of camp.

There is a reason for this, of course. The Vikings are actually running installs right now, in parts apparently. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Not trying to say start corral or anything because baker is obviously currently the better qb. Just thought this was wild seeing the difference in how fast MC lets it rip.

5FDDAAE9-5596-4D78-9D0C-73337F3661B5.png

Matt started his throw earlier as well. 

I don't think anyone is debating Matt's physical ability to throw a football. People are saying that an NFL playbook is far different than having NO playbook in college. So let him sit a year like Patrick Maholmes did and like Trey Lance did.

What do we stand to gain from him being potentially hurt in year 1, or worse, develop bad habits, in what's probably a .500 year?

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Matt started his throw earlier as well. 

I don't think anyone is debating Matt's physical ability to throw a football. People are saying that an NFL playbook is far different than having NO playbook in college. So let him sit a year like Patrick Maholmes did and like Trey Lance did.

What do we stand to gain from him being potentially hurt in year 1, or worse, develop bad habits, in what's probably a .500 year?

I agree