• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Games

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Just what we needed… Pickett to have a good game so Tepper can walk into Monday’s meeting with Rhule and Fitterer and claim that he should have more say in who we draft.

no its more of "help me understand the process......."   basically every other rookie qb showed promise but what are we doing here

Pickett does everything just good enough and we saw that last night. Nothing is going to “wow” anyone but his skill set will play in this league. The value with Pickett is having a QB like him on a rookie deal. 

Although with most of these new QB contracts, QB’s like Pickett might soon be the play. Grab a guy who is the most pro ready and take advantage of building a really good team around them during that 5 year window 

Folks, most other teams in the league have far better 3-6th stringers than us. Half our starters wouldn’t start on most other teams. I wouldn’t judge too early our rookie qb vs the others. 

Some teams also played their first string defenses yesterday while others were mostly backups. It’s game one of preseason. 

3 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Pickett does everything just good enough and we saw that last night. Nothing is going to “wow” anyone but his skill set will play in this league. The value with Pickett is having a QB like him on a rookie deal. 

Although with most of these new QB contracts, QB’s like Pickett might soon be the play. Grab a guy who is the most pro ready and take advantage of building a really good team around them during that 5 year window 

I mean, you might just be onto something here.

The Pats basically did the same thing with Mac Jones last year and the Pats and Steelers are two of the very best ran organizations in the league.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

I don't know if Pickett will be a star, but the "wow" factor is overrated.  What makes a qb a star is being cool and making accurate throws or decisions under pressure.  And that is something that won't really be known until he starts playing in actual games.  

18 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I don't know if Pickett will be a star, but the "wow" factor is overrated.  What makes a qb a star is being cool and making accurate throws or decisions under pressure.  And that is something that won't really be known until he starts playing in actual games.  

2FF4BC26-EAF4-4F1B-9EA0-AB8339894D9B.gif.d14d1e0c136775e444f1a27dd7e4de8e.gif