• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An innovative proposal that will go nowhere. (Just for laughs)

1of10Charnatives

Someone mentioned in another thread that McAdoo seems to actually get plays called and into the huddle in a timely fashion. Given that this has been an issue with the Panthers for at minimum over a decade, with the number of penalties, wasted time outs, and flat out broken plays resulting from a group of highly paid millionaires being unable to do a basic function of their job in a timely manner, I propose that the NFL adopts a new rule (which they never will) in fairness to their fans:

Every delay of game penalty or time out called by the home team to avoid the play clock expiring shall result in all prices at the concession stands being lowered by a dollar for the remainder of the game, and a refund of 5 dollars per incident to season ticket holders. If NFL owners want to whine about their lost revenue, fine, they can take the lost revenue from the lost parties salaries: HC, OC, and starting QB.

I get it, the NFL is hypercompetitive and other teams have good players too, I can't demand a Super Bowl and claim to be reasonable, but what I can demand as a paying customer is that highly paid professionals execute mundane basics of their jobs at a competent level.

Post your own suggestion of things NFL teams screw up that they have no excuse to screw up here.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

“You’ll get your $5 back when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.”

-David Tepper

oh I hold no illusions this would ever actually happen, I just thought it would be fun to throw out a fan oriented idea for laughs and see if others come up with similar notions. I agree Tepper ain't giving up poo.

• Pie 1