• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Story on the Joe Brady situation from Charles Robinson..

WOW!!

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah the Jets were like no way. The fuging Jets. They have really made quite the impact on this new look Panthers team

I thought it was the Giant's? Either way I agree. 

Rhule was way in over his head as a first year nfl head coach, on top of that he was given full control. What could possibly go wrong?

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Matt Rhule hired him.  Rhule wasn’t getting a false set of goods.  He hired someone that had never been a full time playcaller on any level and Rhule had no clue how to provide any guidance or even run a practice week. 

Joe Brady remains a lesson in why Matt Rhule isn’t a NFL coach.  It’s reminder 737 at this point. 

Did you read the part where I said he should have been fired??

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

I thought it was the Giant's? Either way I agree. 

Rhule was way in over his head as a first year nfl head coach, on top of that he was given full control. What could possibly go wrong?

He interviewed with the Jets I think the year before that's why he had some familiarity with Sam.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

At this point you would have a problem with the toothpaste he uses.. 

It's clear Brady couldn't handle the job and Rhule micromanaged because he knew it..

Mcadoo is a different story and has more NFL experience then Rhule.. So just like Snow Matt won't be Micromanaging Mcadoo, Campen, Snow, Tabor or Wilkes and Pasqualone..

I simply won’t pretend like a micromanaging small time college coach is a good NFL coach.  We are too far past where that plays. 

again, Rhule hired Brady.  You continue to purposely overlook the architect of the mess and excuse him. 

Snow is in his own tier.  He has made Rhule.   All his success has been because of playing to Snow’s D.  Zero reason to think McAdoo gets treated like Phil Snow.   Rhule didn’t even think McAdoo was qualified to coach QBs here. McAdoo is here now simply because he was the best name that could be paired with Rhule after a complete shitshow season. 

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Tbe said:

From what I remember, allowing him to pick his staff was a condition to coming here. That mistake is all on Tep.

Tep should take blame for the whole deal..

Keeping Marty, giving A inexperienced College coach so much money and power..

He treated Rhule like he was Jimmy Johnson before he proved he could be Pete Carroll..lol

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I missed the part where you addressed him being hired in the first place? 

Oh you didn't miss it because I'm not butthurt or playing revisionist history about the hire... I like the hire and he was high on many actual NFL analysts and Teams list..

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, Pakmeng said:

Did you read it?

Yes.  Rhule has always been a micromanager.  This has been discussed for a long time.  His fingerprints are on everything.  That’s always been the report on Rhule.  And Rhule she never seen good offense.  Only defense. 

The article was about how Rhule hired someone who wasn’t qualified and then you essentially watched a fugged up Matt Rhule offense.  Spearheaded by a guy who has never had good offense anywhere. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

How did I know CRA was gonna come sprinting into this thread to deflect all Joe Brady criticisms 😂 I will let McAdoo borrow my crystal ball.

Did I call Brady good? Did I say he shouldn’t of been fired? Pretty sure I have repeatedly said he should of never been hired here in the first place.

It’s just you putting on Rhule blinders.  Rhule is responsible for the offensive shitshow.  He is the architect.  You can’t acknowledge that fact so you project that I love Brady to deflect from the core issue.  Every post you make is how to spin things so Rhule isn’t responsible for his own mess. 

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

I simply won’t pretend like a micromanaging small time college coach is a good NFL coach.  We are too far past where that plays. 

again, Rhule hired Brady.  You continue to purposely overlook the architect of the mess and excuse him. 

Snow is in his own tier.  He has made Rhule.   All his success has been because of playing to Snow’s D.  Zero reason to think McAdoo gets treated like Phil Snow.   Rhule didn’t even think McAdoo was qualified to coach QBs here. McAdoo is here now simply because he was the best name that could be paired with Rhule after a complete shitshow season. 

You obviously choose not to read anything I posted .. Until you do.. I can't keep answering stuff I've already said .

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

23 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Exactly.... Which is a valid reason he should have been fired.. But also a reason to believe he's growing by changing his situation and staff..

I'm not sure he was 100% the one that picked Brady.   I think Tepper had some to do with that too.  Maybe not though.  Just my feeling. 

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1