• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral heading to IR

Floppin

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

The players and teams I have listed have clearly shown they can work with their draft picks and get them up to speed and have them produce in preseason games.  I am not saying they are all pros I am simply saying that every single drafted qb has shown much much more then our boy.  Thats either on development and/or evaluation because when a 4rth, 5th and a 7th round qb are clearly outplaying our guy something is amiss. 

It's the fuging preseason!! Don't you get that.. You're just trying to be mad at something for no reason...

Perfect example:

CAM looked horrible in his rookie preseason..

Then broke every rookie record ever for a QB ..

Stfu!!

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

It's the fuging preseason!! Don't you get that.. You're just trying to be mad at something for no reason...

Perfect example:

CAM looked horrible in his rookie preseason..

Then broke every rookie record ever for a QB ..

Stfu!!

Stfu?

Very classy.  Definitely a tell tale sign when someone is in over their head in a debate 

Edited by mrcompletely11

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Willis hasnt proven a thing?  Okay dokey buddy

He has proven he can start an nfl preseason game and move the ball.  He has proven to start at the bottom of the totem pole and work his way up.   He was a much much bigger project then our boy and yet here we are

🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄

You are playing yourself repeatedly.

The list of preseason stars who have success can probably be counted on your fingers. 

Last preseason TMJ was a superstar and Jamar Chase was a huge bust....

Preseason doesn't mean squat.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄

You are playing yourself repeatedly.

The list of preseason stars who have success can probably be counted on your fingers. 

Last preseason TMJ was a superstar and Jamar Chase was a huge bust....

Preseason doesn't mean squat.

Yeah I mean we played Rivera who kept his starters in until they scored and was blitzing to win in the 4th. Then we played the Pats 1st and 2nd against our 3rd and 4th. I don’t think any questions or concerns can be answered by those outings…

• Flames 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Stfu?

Very classy

Don't care.. Stop posting stupid stuff you've never complained about before.. Stop making up dumb narrative and goofy arguments for no reason..

You're making a point that because these guys look good in preseason they must be better and will have better careers..

Have you made this argument before and not have ppl looking at you like this...

image.thumb.png.29092add9341290a4992aa0b4c15bf72.png

image.png

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Have they? Average yards and points have been steadily increasing for the past 20 years.

Yeah, elite defenses are going to do what they do but that's cherry picking. Look at league averages for the better overall picture.

I'll agree and disagree, the outliers on both offense and defense skew those stats.... 

As a whole it's my opinion that the increase in points and yards are more directly linked to the NFLs rule changes and desire to favor offense to bring in more casual fans with bigger plays.

2 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I'll agree and disagree, the outliers on both offense and defense skew those stats.... 

As a whole it's my opinion that the increase in points and yards are more directly linked to the NFLs rule changes and desire to favor offense to bring in more casual fans with bigger plays.

Agreed on the rule changes, but those rule changes have made the more spread style offenses featured in college more effective in the NFL. That and tighter rules on how you can hit QBs (not named Cam Newton). Even with the tighter officiating on illegal contact, if you could tee off on QBs like you used to be able to it'd still he hard to get away with running these spread pass heavy concepts.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

Cam looked meh in just about every preseason but he's also a unicorn at the position and more of an outlier. Comparing Willis to Clausen this early is pretty weak and lazy.

I think Johnny Manziel is a more accurate *current* preseason comparison.... crap accuracy slower guy running agaist vanilla defenses. (Willis has the work ethic and potential to be far more long term IMO though).

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I think Johnny Manziel is a more accurate *current* preseason comparison.... crap accuracy slower guy running agaist vanilla defenses. (Willis has the work ethic and potential to be far more long term IMO though).

JM was just a shithead who only cared about himself and maintaining the lifestyle he had gotten used to in college. I would not at all be surprised if Willis does well under Mike Vrabel. He went to the playoffs with Tannehill after all. If Derrick Henry is healthy they are a problem.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Agreed on the rule changes, but those rule changes have made the more spread style offenses featured in college more effective in the NFL. That and tighter rules on how you can hit QBs (not named Cam Newton). Even with the tighter officiating on illegal contact, if you could tee off on QBs like you used to be able to it'd still he hard to get away with running these spread pass heavy concepts.

Its a circle IMO NFL defenses are compensating by getting lighter and smaller... Interior push and containment... The Titans are an example of going back to power running to run rough shod over defenses cued to stop the high octane passing teams.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think the other exception is any team playing Tom Brady is allowed to blast the opposing QB.... (Yes he had Remmers at LT but the 2020 SB they let the Bucs go ham on PM).

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

JM was just a shithead who only cared about himself and maintaining the lifestyle he had gotten used to in college. I would not at all be surprised if Willis does well under Mike Vrabel. He went to the playoffs with Tannehill after all. If Derrick Henry is healthy they are a problem.

I'm strictly speaking of his play in this preseason so far in comparison to Manziels preseasons. I think in no way am I comparing MW work ethic or ceiling....