• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carson Strong for QB2!!!

rippadonn

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My top three this year were Howell, Corral, and Willis. Two outta three ain't bad. 😂

You know what Im referring too...... Mix in some history along with "I'll bet ANYTHING howell will get drafted before 4th, ANYTHING my house, car, ANYTHING".

I will say, seen some "highlights"  honestly never thought hed never look that good, at ANY point of the NFL. Preseason is super weird when its QBs, Ive took bait like that before....I know better(on both sides). Still its better than looking like dung. Plus with Carson, he may get a shot this year. Hope he saves his money, cause Im sticking to guns about him. 

10 minutes ago, Basbear said:

You know what Im referring too...... Mix in some history along with "I'll bet ANYTHING howell will get drafted before 4th, ANYTHING my house, car, ANYTHING".

I will say, seen some "highlights"  honestly never thought hed never look that good, at ANY point of the NFL. Preseason is super weird when its QBs, Ive took bait like that before....I know better(on both sides). Still its better than looking like dung. Plus with Carson, he may get a shot this year. Hope he saves his money, cause Im sticking to guns about him. 

😂

You gave me poo because I refused to bet you anything regarding where he'd get drafted. Never underestimate the NFL's ability to fug up draft projections. That's why there's steals and gusta every year.