• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice Squad QB

Mr. Scot

4 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Wasn’t Eason the reason Fields transferred from UGA?

no pretty sure Eason played at Washington

now for my general comment on eason..

while i like his size and arm, dude has no chill when throwing to recievers.  dude will blow a hole through his recievers chest 5 yards away. no touch.  maybe it can be coached into him but throwing nothing but lazers isnt something to be celebrated

4 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

no pretty sure Eason played at Washington

now for my general comment on eason..

while i like his size and arm, dude has no chill when throwing to recievers.  dude will blow a hole through his recievers chest 5 yards away. no touch.  maybe it can be coached into him but throwing nothing but lazers isnt something to be celebrated

He lost his job at Georgia to Jake Fromm and was zero threat to Geno Smith or Drew Lock in Seattle. Not looking promising

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, UNCrules2187 said:

Who would you suggest? Don’t think anyone is worth it that’s out there. Keep in mind PJ has an entire offseason in the offense and took the most preseason reps, so at least he has knowledge of the scheme. I think PJ sucks but I don’t think it’s prudent to bring someone in off the street at this stage to be the #2 QB. Honestly I hope he gets cut once Darnold is ready to play and we just keep Eason on the PS. 

Exactly. No one else is going to learn the playbook in the 4 weeks it takes for Darnold to heal. PJ is the only choice right now. Now come October......