• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaches fired since 2020, Coaches on the hotseat in 2022, and Matt Rhule's record against all of them

Ricky Spanish

2 hours ago, trueblade said:

We can't really be sure if Fit isn't part of the problem, too. Do like Minnesota did this past offseason and start over. New GM. New HC. 

It would be stupid to fire an GM after you gave Roster control to the HC he didn't pick. Let him get his HC and see where we are then. If they fail then wipe the entire staff again. Rhule should have gone with Hurney or Hurney should have gone with Rivera how ever you wanted to see it but Rhule needs to go either way. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

It would be stupid to fire an GM after you gave Roster control to the HC he didn't pick. Let him get his HC and see where we are then. If they fail then wipe the entire staff again. Rhule should have gone with Hurney or Hurney should have gone with Rivera how ever you wanted to see it but Rhule needs to go either way. 

At that point it’s best to start completely over.  Plus fitt hasn’t shown poo yet.  

1 hour ago, Martin said:

I like Dorsey. We need to finally get a good play calling HC. Something is off with Bieniemy, he should have gotten a job a long time ago, lots of flags there. 

I like Dorsey but I don't know if there's enough evidence for him to become a head coach yet. He inherited a well-oiled machine of an offense from Daboll with an MVP caliber QB. I'd be interested in Byron Leftwich or maybe Demeco Ryans. There are a few quality Rams assistants still out there too. I'm not a big fan of looking at Sean Payton. I feel like he's gonna phone it in for the rest of his career if he doesn't go back to the Saints.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I accepted it after the first quarter yesterday.  I knew we would still have to overcome Rhule to have any degree of success this year, and that would've only been because of the sheer talent we have now.  And despite how cynical many of us are, I probably being among the most, they still found a way to make us sip a little bit of the offseason koolaid.

Well, that poo came crashing down fast in that first quarter, and I got that sinking pit in my stomach when the realization hit me - "He just wasted another year of our Fandom and our lives," desperately hoping for a winning season that Tepper elected to defer, yet again.  Disgusting.

Never been that over it during game one. My stream cut out at the start of the 3rd and I didn't care to find another one until that last drive sounded at least entertaining to tune back in for. I hate it when the Panthers or Hornets do just enough to keep you watching til the last play and always blow it. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, hepcat said:

I like Dorsey but I don't know if there's enough evidence for him to become a head coach yet. He inherited a well-oiled machine of an offense from Daboll with an MVP caliber QB. I'd be interested in Byron Leftwich or maybe Demeco Ryans. There are a few quality Rams assistants still out there too. I'm not a big fan of looking at Sean Payton. I feel like he's gonna phone it in for the rest of his career if he doesn't go back to the Saints.

Yes, Leftwhich would be very interesting as well. I still want to stick to the offensive side for a new HC.