• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

100% SPECULATION: Panthers MAY BE open to re-signing Baker for 2023

TheSpecialJuan

21 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

It's funny how every fuzzy metric is used to prop up a Baker Mayfield, while previously every metric was used against Cam Newton.

Ex: we knew we couldn't win if Cam wasn't efficient the whole game, he'd get nitpicked to death.

Baker has a terrible game where he finally pulls his head out of his ass three quarters late and he's the second coming of Drew Brees.

Funny, all I saw was: Cam didn't have a full off-season, Cam has no WRs, Cam has no time in the pocket due to the O-Line, Cam's playcalling is terrible, Cam's WRs drop the ball too much, Cam is asked to do too much, the NFL hates Cam, etc.

I've never seen a player get more excuses than Cam.

31 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Funny, all I saw was: Cam didn't have a full off-season, Cam has no WRs, Cam has no time in the pocket due to the O-Line, Cam's playcalling is terrible, Cam's WRs drop the ball too much, Cam is asked to do too much, the NFL hates Cam, etc.

I've never seen a player get more excuses than Cam.

Until Baker

31 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's been one game. 😂

I fully expect this to be a poo show so I honestly don't expect him (or Rhule) to be here next year. But Baker will almost certainly be the answer long before Corral. You should probably come to grips with that.

Operation Golden Corral was to point out the unwillingness of your coach to develop and play a rookie. It's well established.

Baker has had more than one game to prove himself, four years of games.

Don't be butthurt when your boy flops again, he was on his way out of the league before genius Matt Rhule scooped him up before he was put in the dung pile.

Facts