• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is the issue not Rhule

t96

Just now, t96 said:

The point is Rhule’s inevitable firing won’t change anything. Unfortunately. 

Depends, does Tepper finally take a step back and let the people he hired do their jobs (i.e. letting Fitterer pick his coach) or does he continue to meddle. If he continues to meddle, then yes, the team will still have problems.

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Depends, does Tepper finally take a step back and let the people he hired do their jobs (i.e. letting Fitterer pick his coach) or does he continue to meddle. If he continues to meddle, then yes, the team will still have problems.

All indications are he will meddle even more. I hope that doesn’t happen but that’s how it’s looking to me

32 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Unfortunately you can't fire the owner. So saying Tepper needs to be gone means absolutely jack crap. Rhule is the next target and should be gone before next game. Time to tank for a QB.

This. Its perfectly reasonable to hate a owner but we need to stop acting like they can just be fired because the team is bad. Owners arent apart of the coaching staff and thats whole other ballpark far as pushing them out.  Tepper just needs to get rid of Rhule and get a coach and staff in here who knows the damn NFL and how to win.

Tepper definitely got us into this mess. And it's squarely on him to fix it. To most, we know what needs to be done as step #1, clean the staff out and sooner the better 

Only saving grace he did have bags of cash to go get us a coach and would have on a QB possibly too.

His grace has run out with rhule though. Imo the 1sr step in his arc is what he does with the mess. Cleaning it requires bags of money. Will he do it. #2 how does he pull out of this craziness. Another flashy signing that's another used car salesmen, a bad retread, or an actual good coach. 

So far #2 looks shaky based on the lackluster hirings so far have all been bad. Only fitterer and wilks bring back are the only nonshitty moves. It may take him 5 years to figure this out or find the right advisors. Right now, he's taking lumps learning on the fly.