• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I'm gonna have to bench Russell Wilson for like Geno or Brissett or something. I wasn't expecting anything crazy but I thought he'd hover around 20 fantasy points a game, not 5-10

He's been a fantasy dud for awhile now since he lost much of his mobility.

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Wow. That’s insane.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the broncos fire Hackett mid season if this poo keeps up. There is just too much talent on that roster 

Yeah, I got weird vibes off Hackett after watching that first game and the following presser...  then he brought in that advisor this week...  You just get the feeling he is in way over his head.  They as a team look dysfunctional, indecisive, and panicked.  Even Russ looks rattled.  Despite Seattle having one of the worst OLs during his time there, I don't ever recall seeing him get hit so much as he has this first few weeks in Denver.  He was always able to move around just enough to escape it...  he is getting destroyed tonight.

And from the presser I saw from Hackett after week 1, dude sounded like he was on speed.🤣

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, I got weird vibes off Hackett after watching that first game and the following presser...  then he brought in that advisor this week...  You just get the feeling he is in way over his head.  They as a team look dysfunctional, indecisive, and panicked.  Even Russ looks rattled despite Seattle having one of the worst OLs during his time there, I don't ever recall seeing him get hit so much as he has this first few weeks in Denver.  He was always able to move around just enough to escape it...  he is getting destroyed tonight.

And from the presser I saw from Hackett after week 1, dude sounded like he was on speed.🤣

Hahaha yea he really does sound like that. Weird thing is when Russ goes to the bench there is no coach sitting near him talking through what they saw…. It’s just Russ by himself 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Hahaha yea he really does sound like that. Weird thing is when Russ goes to the bench there is no coach sitting near him talking through what they saw…. It’s just Russ by himself 

Good observation.  That is super weird.  It just seems they're really unorganized and unprepared and as a result, they're scrambling in the moment every game.

• Beer 1