• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

There has to be a way. They make too much money not to have the technology for at least some kind of sensors on the goal lines

Agreed.  If they can put those sensors in the shoulder pads, there's gotta be a way to work it in the ball and goal line without affecting play.

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Honestly, not impressed with Eberflus… something about the name Matt just doesn’t sit right with me… Rhule, Nagy, Patricia, Eberflus… LaFleur is the lone outlier.

I think all things considered…. With a roster bereft of talent… going against a Hall of Fame QB with a chunk of elite talent on defense.. Eberflus is doing about as good as you can expect. 

Just now, Varking said:

I think all things considered…. With a roster bereft of talent… going against a Hall of Fame QB with a chunk of elite talent on defense.. Eberflus is doing about as good as you can expect. 

I just think a lot of his play calls have been obvious and predictable. A lot of run, run, pass, series’. I also think he went away from what got the Bears down to the goal line to begin with (Montgomery).

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Guess the MLB doesn’t want Angel Hernandez fuging up any more games.

Especially with legal betting everywhere nowadays, gotta take the game out of the part time refs hands as much as possible. I read a crazy article last week about good coaches studying refs school preferences, athletic ability etc. Like that Dallas game last year where Dak scrambled and the ref didn't get to the line of scrimmage fast enough for Dak to spike the ball. It's a game inside the game currently

• Pie 1