• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tally of Everyone Who Believed in Rhule

PantherNation123

4 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Here is your quote. "Actually, plenty of us were aware of his college record." I told you you were wrong and asked you to prove it. You never defended your quote. You just attacked me. And I'm the bad guy?

You're the delusional guy at this point.

Hint: "Rhule's college record" doesn't revolve around a single game.

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

We all have hope that someday this team will be a consistent winner.  But we all have come to the conclusion that hoping that will happen under the current staff is false hope.  

Pretty much.

The "hope" most of us have now is that the team will part ways with Rhule and hire somebody better.

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, firefox1234 said:

For me it was getting Teddy B. A new nfl coach who doesn’t take the QB position seriously was always a red flag. And surprise surprise Rhule hasn’t made be good decision at QB yet.

Me too, as soon as we signed Ted I knew it was going to be a sh*tshow.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You're the delusional guy at this point.

Hint: "Rhule's college record" doesn't revolve around a single game.

Pretty much.

The "hope" most of us have now is that the team will part ways with Rhule and hire somebody better.

Name calling? Nice.

Not defending your own statement is one thing. Getting so worked up you resort to name calling? That's another.

BY.

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

acquiring him was whatever. They didn't have any better options, failed to acquire stafford, obviously watson was watson, they weren't in position to draft anyone but I guess jones or fields which..meh. Darnold was still well thought of. i mean outside of "trade for x" I don't see any other options. 

the problem was what they traded for him (especially since he was probably going to be cut) and the contract they gave him, which i dont really care about because money is fake in the nfl.

again, the QB situation the last two years has been despite their best efforts. 

Anyone who still thought highly of Darnold after watching him play for the Jets was absolutely out of their fuging mind.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

22 hours ago, frankw said:

The most outspoken pro Rhule fans are always missing after a loss.

If you want a look at some visit this thread and look at all the excuses. But again silence today. Very fickle and fairweather.

Posts link to a thread dated Sunday 09/11/22, claims fair weather fans don’t show up after a loss…

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin